Terms & Conditions
September 17, 2021
Please Carefully Read These Terms & Conditions Before Using Our Website!
By using our website, you are automatically agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. Please immediately stop using Notscam.com if you do not agree.
Exclusion of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Notscam.com shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Notscam.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages)
- The use of the inability to use the Services
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements of conduct of any third party on the service;
- or any other matter relating to this Terms of Services or the Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort(including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability
Further Explanation of above clauses
Review Submission Terms
- Not Scam is a scam prevention platform. Most of the information and reviews we share on our website are sent to us by online volunteers; Therefore, we do not guarantee the information we are providing is 100% correct. You should do your own counter research before assuming our information as correct.
- We do not take any responsibility for anything you do on the basis of the information you get from our website, including reviews, articles, comments, any piece of text or image. If you do so, you are doing it at your personal risk.
- You are not allowed to copy/paste our website contents. instead, you can share our website article link with anyone for sharing information.
The review you write on Notscam.com will reach a lot of people so please make sure it has the following qualities.
Regarding the Removal of Reviews
- Use correct email address while posting a review. This email address will be used if the business you reviewed wants to contact you or defend its position. Failing to give a correct email address can result in the removal of your review.
- Please be descriptive and try to explain your entire experience in a story like manner.
- Explain the pros and cons of any business but do not get personal to anyone.
- Too short reviews that do not convey enough information will not be approved.
We do not remove public reviews however if you think that someone is targeting your business or the reviews posted against your business are fake then you can apply for review removal by contacting us. Further process goes below:
- We will do an initial investigation against the review.
- Send an email to the person who posted the review.
- If That reviewer fails to respond within 21 days, then the review will be deleted.
- If the reviewer responds but no longer wants to defend the review then it will be removed
- If the reviewer wants to defend the review then Notscam will forward the case to an internal arbitirator who will then take a decision based upon the inputs from both parties and that decision will be final and not challengeable elsewhere.